the difference between uni and school
now for some heart to heart guys. for some reason, and i've been talking to people about this, I find uni and school friends reeeeaaallllly different. My uni friends (hi all!) are fantastic, lovely people and our whole thing is bagging each other out (but in a nice, joking way) ... but this never happened in high school, so i'm not used to it at all. Sometimes, I stop and go, "am I being really really rude? what if I offend someone?!"
my high school friends (hey there!) are the greatest people in the world, who I have the closest of close connections with, and our thing is having great conversations about randomness, current affairs etc. Really in-depth discussions (remember those sleepovers!), and the occassional bitching (we did go to an all-girls school after all).
So there we go ... two really different dynamics. have you guys found similar experiences? I dunno, I feel like i've gone wayyy too deep, but felt like I needed to write it down :)
my high school friends (hey there!) are the greatest people in the world, who I have the closest of close connections with, and our thing is having great conversations about randomness, current affairs etc. Really in-depth discussions (remember those sleepovers!), and the occassional bitching (we did go to an all-girls school after all).
So there we go ... two really different dynamics. have you guys found similar experiences? I dunno, I feel like i've gone wayyy too deep, but felt like I needed to write it down :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home