Thursday, September 15, 2005

talk like a pirate day!


Ahoy, matey! September 19 is Talk Like a Pirate Day, me hearties. I've heard that you can also donate to the Fred Hollows foundation, which also makes it a worthy cause to support, arrrgh! This will be funny because I work at Woolies on Mondays, and I want to slip in a few 'mateys' and 'arrrghs!' to break up the monotony, and to shake up those blackhearted villians (customers).

Aye, for some creati'e procrastination aye:
http://www.talklikeapirateday.com/translate/index.php

Ahoy, i've realised that I may be postin' 'ery frequently since I started this new blog, and will take a little break. Ye'll ne'er get me buried booty!

Note: this post is for Laura, and her pirate fetish!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leana and I were accosted by a uni student wearing a pirate hat argh'ing at us this morning.

It was a slightly freaky experience (I still bear the scars). This was followed up by the girl who winked SUGGESTIVELY at me and started sashaying towards me in my linguistics lecture. I panicked and ended up darting into the nearest row to avoid crossing her sashaying path.

Aye, gargh, it's been one heck o' a day, gar!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home