Saturday, September 30, 2006

Yu-Gi-Oh!


While waiting for me at the hairdressers today, Mum struck up a conversation with the owner's 5-year-old kid. He taught her how to play Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, and every few minutes, you'd hear the kid announce "I win!", and Mum going "Not again!"

Mum is actually thinking of going into childcare, and I reckon she'd be ace.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so cute :)

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Your mum would be great in childcare.. for lack of a better way to put it, she's such a 'mother'. :P

8:48 PM  
Blogger Leana said...

hi i agree with sophia =)

did u change your hairstyle or was it just a trim today?

plus do u know anybody/ or do u personally use any veets or nads hair removal products?

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't change the hairstyle, just a neatening up of the old one :)

I've used Veet products, and they're pretty alright.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home