body attack! body pump!
I want to start going again to the UTS gym, and I want to go a class to keep me motivated. But the only classes that sort of fit my timetable have slightly alarming names such as 'Body Attack' and 'Body Pump'.
It sounds all too proactive and painful. Where's the low-commitment-exercise-class for people-who-should-take-more-care-of-their-body-but-don't?
It sounds all too proactive and painful. Where's the low-commitment-exercise-class for people-who-should-take-more-care-of-their-body-but-don't?

5 Comments:
lol
I really want to start some cardio stuff .. swimming at the uni gym sounds alright BUT i never have breaks that are long enough to allow me to go swimming and after uni, I usually get off at 5 and that's a bit late cos I have to rush and catch certain trains from redfern cos there aren't any trains directly to B.Hills after 5.29
have u looked at the gym at Hurstville Aquatic Centre or Fernwood at B.Hills? Fitness First is meant to be alright but i don't remember whether it was expensive and heaps of people are there so you always have to wait to use certain machines..
There's swimming at the uni gym?
Leana belongs to the lush green fields of Sydney Uni, where nature meets education.
That explains why I couldn't find the pool...
Lol.. yeap definitely.. yay usyd with it's 3 pools.. at least I think there's 3.. i know there's definitely 2 (one near redfern station and one near broadway and fisher library) and I think there's one down near vet?
If you 're interested in joing fernwood or hurstville aquatic centre, please tell me.. we can go together. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home