Saturday, August 12, 2006

save me

I'm in Splendour withdrawal phase right now ... after a dazzling Splendour line-up I have five months of upcoming gigs that i'm not really into. I'm not a huge Placebo fan. Even Homebake doesn't look that great this year.

BUT. But! Modest Mouse are headlining at the Falls Festival in Victoria this year. Which is January next year, about the same time Big Day Out will be on. Five months! Grrr.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleepy Jackson and Placebo for me :) I'm sure something will pop up, something always does.

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Placebo should, indeed, be great, though their latest leaves me cold. Guess you're not into Ben Folds with the S.S.O.?

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just not a big fan of all the bands/singers listed. The problem doesn't lie in the lack of bands coming to Sydney, I think the problem lies more with me!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Leana said...

lol.. i thought homebake this yr sounds really good =p silverchair being the 'top' act is pretty cool =)

how's uni going so far this sem? how many subjects are u doing, plus how long is the tafe course meant to be?

can't wait to see u on saturday =)

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tool tour announced, sydney show is january 24. tickets on sale on the 25th (next week or something). anyone wanna risk death by moshpit and come with me? or bet that theyll headline bdo?

and never fear donna, as soph said, something good will be sure to pop up soon :D

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should just wait till they're (tool) officially announced for BDO...

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home