4 hours at Sizzler
Our trip to Sizzler had been hyped all holidays, as the ULTIMATE outing for the uni people. Keya & Mary had been drooling all holidays, conversations in F&V Production that went sort of like "Omigosh the cheese toast! the toast! the cheesiness! it's so soft and crunchy at the same time! how do they do it?". The cheese toast was actually quite good - and as Mary discovered, you can ask for more!
On the drive there, with Keya ferrying Luci, Anna, Mary and myself, we had the most insightful discussion: "Seriously, I don't have any conscious memory of myself growing pubes!"
We're often late for class, but this time for Sizzler, we were there on the dot. 12:30pm, where we were joined by Mel. When we were walking up to the door of Sizzler, Luci was like "I'm scared now. I've built it up so much in my head, I don't want to be disappointed!"
But I don't think she was disappointed, because we had the most fun eating and mucking around. Highlights included:
Indako putting the complimentary mint jaffas in a cup of coke, and turning it a festy green.
"This is our new dessert, 'Mong'"
Luci's portraits (Can you send me a copy of mine, Luci?)
Potato skins in ice-cream
"Dream Mary is such a bitch"
"Who said there wasn't anything as a free lunch?"
"My excuses for not coming into work are getting bigger. Today, I told them that my mum was in hospital to have a small operation, and I needed to be by her side. Next time, I'm going to be 'picking up my father from jail'"
"Castle Hill RSL goes off!"
Some disappointments included:
The lack of sweet chilli sauce for the potato wedges. It's just not the same.
The apple crumble was no more. Instead there was apple pie, but that didn't quite cut it!
Afterwards we left and went to play on the swings, or should I say we 'waddled' to the swings. We were all really stuffed. But it was time to leave, and we all waved to each other frantically, manically as each car passed the other on the road. Good times.
On the drive there, with Keya ferrying Luci, Anna, Mary and myself, we had the most insightful discussion: "Seriously, I don't have any conscious memory of myself growing pubes!"
We're often late for class, but this time for Sizzler, we were there on the dot. 12:30pm, where we were joined by Mel. When we were walking up to the door of Sizzler, Luci was like "I'm scared now. I've built it up so much in my head, I don't want to be disappointed!"
But I don't think she was disappointed, because we had the most fun eating and mucking around. Highlights included:
Some disappointments included:
Afterwards we left and went to play on the swings, or should I say we 'waddled' to the swings. We were all really stuffed. But it was time to leave, and we all waved to each other frantically, manically as each car passed the other on the road. Good times.

2 Comments:
like i said, its because i dont think girls just grow ONE pube at a time whereas maybe boys do...
i certainly dont remember when i grew them and like mary said 'now, its like you dont even remember a time when you didnt have them.'
If you've got any tough questions for boys you guys should just ask Daren... I'm sure he'd be glad to respond.
Post a Comment
<< Home