Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Sam's Farewell Party

Bye Singapore Sam! Last night I went to Sam's Farewell Party @ Paddy McGuires, 10pm. I was a little put off by the time (Monday night?! 10pm?!), but apparently it's when all the international students crash the pub, something about the beer being cheaper.

The international students were on a mission to get drunk, as fast as possible and on a budget. Sam confessed to me last Monday he got so sloshed that he was 'attempting' breakdance on the floor of the pub. In other gossip, apparently the international students on our table (the large majority) had hooked up with each other at one point during their stay ("Lots of tension & drama within this group - great material for a doco!")

I hung out in the corner with the minority of Sydney locals, where I met Linda and Emma, lovely 4th year Business/Law students at UTS (pictured).

All in all, a good relaxed night out, and a fitting goodbye party for Sam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home