Monday, June 26, 2006

'First Person' shoot finished!


I can't believe it's over. We started this project back in February, and here we are in June - and it's done!

'First Person' is a horror shoot where I started off in continuity, then I got moved to production management. Still had to do continuity though :(

You can check out the photos from our March shoot in my photo gallery.

By the way, never doing continuity again. For most people, once is enough, and I had to put myself through the horror of three shoots. This one, a 20-minuter, convinced me enough though!

I am having a thoroughly film-free month this July. Just realised I have been working consistently on film shoots for almost a year now! This does not include TV though, but I'm sorted for the next Couch shoot, so that's all good :)

Am going to take my sweet little time this month, writing scripts, and bulking up on film knowledge (involving a significant investment into my local video store!)

30/6/06 EDIT: Have already broken July 'no-film' rule by agreeing to do conti on a shoot today, and agreeing to help produce another film. Grrr. Willpower, girl, willpower!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leana said...

can u please take me with you on your educational trip to the video store? we can bulk up on films together

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure! Let me know if you're free on Tuesdays & Wednesdays cause it's $1 weekly and $2 new release days at my local video store!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home