dedicated to MAP support staff
I can't believe Michelle Murch has gone! Doesn't anyone else feel a sense of melancholy when they pass by her now-empty office? Michelle was so great, cause she ALWAYS helped me even when:
*I desperately needed location permission for our noir, and I must have called or emailed Michelle ten million times.
*Numerous Avid issues.
*Getting the performance space for auditions.
*Booking an office for my F&V drama shoot.
*I couldn't get a really large table out of a room.
*I didn't know how to clapper load, and forgot about lightmeters.
... AND she was so lovely about helping me, every single time.
Not to mention Judith Cobb and Greg O'Reilly. Judith was so wonderful because I had a location issue, and she gave me a call back, and we worked through all the ways to solve it. Greg always helped us when we had issues with Avid, especially when we were at our wits end with our Place exercise last year.
The support staff we have now are fantastic too! I hope I don't bother Anna too much ("I can't find head leader!", "Where do we get stock from?","The equipment store people won't give us stock!", "My booking categories aren't open!" etc. etc.) But she's also really lovely and helpful, I don't know how these people deal with us poor, dumb kids!
Bless the MAP support staff.
*I desperately needed location permission for our noir, and I must have called or emailed Michelle ten million times.
*Numerous Avid issues.
*Getting the performance space for auditions.
*Booking an office for my F&V drama shoot.
*I couldn't get a really large table out of a room.
*I didn't know how to clapper load, and forgot about lightmeters.
... AND she was so lovely about helping me, every single time.
Not to mention Judith Cobb and Greg O'Reilly. Judith was so wonderful because I had a location issue, and she gave me a call back, and we worked through all the ways to solve it. Greg always helped us when we had issues with Avid, especially when we were at our wits end with our Place exercise last year.
The support staff we have now are fantastic too! I hope I don't bother Anna too much ("I can't find head leader!", "Where do we get stock from?","The equipment store people won't give us stock!", "My booking categories aren't open!" etc. etc.) But she's also really lovely and helpful, I don't know how these people deal with us poor, dumb kids!
Bless the MAP support staff.

1 Comments:
I KNOW...I'm very upset.
not that i relied on Michelle Murch for too much but she was like a security blanket.
and then there was the HILARIOUS australia's most wanted joke...
bless
Post a Comment
<< Home