the technology is against me
Headaches with editing. Firstly, arrrrghhh! Bloody digitising. Digitising for my non-film friends, is transferring your tape footage to the computer for editing. At every corner, the computer would find some way to mock me. I also could NOT get my first shot to digitise, because, stupid me, I forgot to run the tape for a while before I started filming.
I also have to do a 16mm film edit on the Steenbecks. The Steenbecks are these large, ancient looking film editing machines, which aren't much to look at but are really cool once you start to edit. Today I could NOT get the thingies which lock the threaded film where the light is projected onto the film to OPEN! Plus, I realised I needed to book a splicer from the equipment store, and I was tired, so I just went home. ugh.
I had many a 'screw this!' moment today. Screw my health, I'm buying hot chips from Oportos because it's frickin cold. Screw this TV show, I'm not calling any more potential panel members today because all I get is bloody-answering-machines-doesn't-anyone pick up their-phone-anymore? And tonight, screw my assignments, I am going to watch a lot of TV.
By the way, if you have these below items I need, and are willing to offer a reasonable price, contact me!
A copy of Chungking Express on DVD
Used lounge set/chairs
I also have to do a 16mm film edit on the Steenbecks. The Steenbecks are these large, ancient looking film editing machines, which aren't much to look at but are really cool once you start to edit. Today I could NOT get the thingies which lock the threaded film where the light is projected onto the film to OPEN! Plus, I realised I needed to book a splicer from the equipment store, and I was tired, so I just went home. ugh.
I had many a 'screw this!' moment today. Screw my health, I'm buying hot chips from Oportos because it's frickin cold. Screw this TV show, I'm not calling any more potential panel members today because all I get is bloody-answering-machines-doesn't-anyone pick up their-phone-anymore? And tonight, screw my assignments, I am going to watch a lot of TV.
By the way, if you have these below items I need, and are willing to offer a reasonable price, contact me!

3 Comments:
checked ebay?
i have chairs in the garage BUT i have to look through lots of other stuff ,.. the chairs will probably be VERY dirty .. when do u need them by?
thanks Leana ... just got a used lounge set off eBay for $70!
Post a Comment
<< Home