Sigur Ros @ the Enmore
Truly amazing.
No words. No, actually where do I start? The vocals was absolutely beautiful, although he looked like he about to cry with every note.
We were right up the centre, front, just behind the people leaning against the barriers, and we got an incredibly good view. Check out Soph's photos.
I could not believe that the show went on for two hours, although my feet started to feel it after a while. It was over so quickly! (That's how you know it was good)
Sam souvenired a guitar pick from the stage, which i'm insanely jealous about. I'm sitting here, typing in my Sigur Ros t-shirt ...
Insert contented sigh here.
No words. No, actually where do I start? The vocals was absolutely beautiful, although he looked like he about to cry with every note.
We were right up the centre, front, just behind the people leaning against the barriers, and we got an incredibly good view. Check out Soph's photos.
I could not believe that the show went on for two hours, although my feet started to feel it after a while. It was over so quickly! (That's how you know it was good)
Sam souvenired a guitar pick from the stage, which i'm insanely jealous about. I'm sitting here, typing in my Sigur Ros t-shirt ...
Insert contented sigh here.

1 Comments:
i got hold of the setlist so i can recreate the night as i listen to it! hahaha
if anyone's interested:
1.Takk
2.Glósóli
3.Ny Batterí
4.S?glópur
5.E-bow
6.Hoppípolla
7.Mee Blóenasir
8.Olsen Olsen
9.Njósnavélin
10.Svo hjótt
11.Heysátan
12.Hafsól
13.Smáskífa
it was awesome, i just wish i wasnt so sleepy so id remember more of it :p how sad...let's go again! whee
Post a Comment
<< Home