100th post!
Ok, so I finished my crazy assignment week to be hit with our first TV shoot for 'News Review' (TVS) on Sunday!
One thing that i'm disappointed about is that for our episode on RU486, we don't have the pro-life perspective (as yet! Saturday could bring some hope). It seems like i've contacted a LOT of Christian groups, and although they have been polite, wonderful and helpful:
(a)They are usually busy on a Sunday.
(b)It's way too short notice.
And another thing, for my uni production subject, Film & Video Production, I was allocated the crew role of clapper loader/focus puller for the Election shoot! I'm one of those people who are just naturally clumsy, and I would kill myself if as clapper loader (person who loads the film into the camera) I suddenly went 'whoops, sorry I just exposed the film to light!'. Not to mention everyone would be on the brink of killing me themselves. So, i'm a little apprehensive.
But for the Maltese Falcon shoot I got Production Manager/1st AD, which i'm ecstatic about, as it was my first preference!
Happy 100th post!

One thing that i'm disappointed about is that for our episode on RU486, we don't have the pro-life perspective (as yet! Saturday could bring some hope). It seems like i've contacted a LOT of Christian groups, and although they have been polite, wonderful and helpful:
(a)They are usually busy on a Sunday.
(b)It's way too short notice.
And another thing, for my uni production subject, Film & Video Production, I was allocated the crew role of clapper loader/focus puller for the Election shoot! I'm one of those people who are just naturally clumsy, and I would kill myself if as clapper loader (person who loads the film into the camera) I suddenly went 'whoops, sorry I just exposed the film to light!'. Not to mention everyone would be on the brink of killing me themselves. So, i'm a little apprehensive.
But for the Maltese Falcon shoot I got Production Manager/1st AD, which i'm ecstatic about, as it was my first preference!
Happy 100th post!


3 Comments:
yay.. first person to leave a post on your 100th post =)
everything sounds exciting for you.. have u been driving around much? how's the car?
see you on tuesday!
leana =)
What's happening on Tuesday?!
bad movie day at laura? not this tuesday
sorry!!!!
tuesday the 18th =)
Post a Comment
<< Home