Sunday, March 26, 2006

apparently, I can't have music

My parents won't let me install a new sound system in my car! They said that I could, and now they say that I can't! Their reasoning is that it'll mess up the already messed-up electrics. Hmph. And I had dreams of listening to MP3 CDs in my car!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it has a radio, just get an fm transmitter for 20 bucks off ebay. No guarantees on sound quality though.

6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Radio doesn't work :(

8:47 PM  
Blogger quaffy said...

I'm sure if you get a car person to install it, they'll know enough not to mess up your electrics.

Congrats on the new car :)

9:05 AM  
Blogger PiCkLeS said...

hahha trust you to come up with that Sophia!

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it have a cassette deck? Cassette adapter from xbeat.com.au for $10 :p

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem lies in the little knob that adjusts the volume and turns the thing on. It doesn't work! Maybe i'll poke around and prod something... and then maybe I can implement your solutions!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home