Thursday, March 09, 2006

don't make fun of my disability

There is a reason why I can never DOP.

It's not a medical condition, but the muscles of my face won't let one eye wink. It's either both eyes open, or both eyes shut baby.

So while I was squinting into the 16mm camera today, my face was doing a weird spasm, whilst Mary, Keya, Luci and Indako were laughing at me!

Well, I've never given much thought to winking. I've never needed to wink at someone, so I guess its an unpractised artform for me, one in which I will never attempt to master!

Or else I can wear a patch and be a pirate DOP. Arrrrrhhhh, me hearties!

What I will never do:

6 Comments:

Blogger A said...

so how do you put on eye makeup?
you can't possibly tell me that you keep both eyes open...

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i never wear eyeshadow, and with mascara it's easy to keep both eyes open :)

3:18 PM  
Blogger quaffy said...

That's a real shame. I think you'd look ultra cool doing the thing in the picture

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, now im winking at my computer screen, looking like a real idiot. ;) its kinda strange hey, this winking business. i wonder if its a genetic thing or a learnt skill. i can wink with my right eye but cannot wink with my left. this also has something to do with being able to lift my left eyebrow but not my right. does this make me half disabled? ;o

nme reported a month ago that billy corgan and jimmy chamberlin are reforming the smashing pumpkins??!! but theyve only got half the members, boohoo

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"haven't read the NME in so long! don't know what genre I belong!"

smashing pumpkins reformation would be beyond cool.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

*gasp* then how do you play muderwink?!?!

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home