i need money
One of the things that has been bothering me of late is that I have no income right now. The tutoring place, which, if you read a few posts back, has not been giving me shifts! So back to square one.
Except, this time, I literally have no time for a 'normal' retail job. Uni, Tafe, and the TV show Couch, is really taking it out of me. I would like a job, but there's almost no time during the week for me to take one on - even if I did a full day on Saturday, I would be stretching it!
I have NO money! It's SO sad. I remember Keya telling me how awful she felt when her parents gave her money. The other day, Mum handed me $50, out of pity!
Mum has also talked me out of renting myself out to Sydney Uni's Science Faculty for clinical drug tests. So ... where do I go from here?
Except, this time, I literally have no time for a 'normal' retail job. Uni, Tafe, and the TV show Couch, is really taking it out of me. I would like a job, but there's almost no time during the week for me to take one on - even if I did a full day on Saturday, I would be stretching it!
I have NO money! It's SO sad. I remember Keya telling me how awful she felt when her parents gave her money. The other day, Mum handed me $50, out of pity!
Mum has also talked me out of renting myself out to Sydney Uni's Science Faculty for clinical drug tests. So ... where do I go from here?

2 Comments:
donna, i have two jobs, no tv show and i'm still povo. so count yourself lucky!
do what everyone else does... turn to the federal government for help!
Post a Comment
<< Home