compulsory music post #3
I want to yell it from the rooftops! I love The Thrills!
It's been ages since my last music post, and things have slightly changed since the last time I posted (perhaps sometime in October?)
Here is the stuff on high rotation on my iTunes
Cut Copy - Bright Like Neon Love
Ministry of Sound The Annual 2006
Kayne West - Late Registration
Art Brut - Art Brut
Scissor Sisters - Scissor Sisters
... and of course The Thrills - So Much For the City
So my taste has diversified somewhat into dance, and hip hop. But really Kayne West is as far as I would go into hip hop. I also only like a few tracks on Ministry of Sound, my favourite tracks are a bit more laidback, rock-y dance (Martin Solveig 'Everybody'). I blame the Presets for my taste going into dance!
Also, how hilarious is Art Brut?!
"I can't stand the sound of the Velvet Underground ..."
"scooters, just very FAST scooters"
"I've seen her naked twice, I've seen her naked TWICE!"
Hahahaha ... and currently the song with the highest play count on my iTunes is Cut Copy - Zap Zap
I should have SO bought that t-shirt at Big Day Out!
It's been ages since my last music post, and things have slightly changed since the last time I posted (perhaps sometime in October?)
Here is the stuff on high rotation on my iTunes
So my taste has diversified somewhat into dance, and hip hop. But really Kayne West is as far as I would go into hip hop. I also only like a few tracks on Ministry of Sound, my favourite tracks are a bit more laidback, rock-y dance (Martin Solveig 'Everybody'). I blame the Presets for my taste going into dance!
Also, how hilarious is Art Brut?!
"I can't stand the sound of the Velvet Underground ..."
"scooters, just very FAST scooters"
"I've seen her naked twice, I've seen her naked TWICE!"
Hahahaha ... and currently the song with the highest play count on my iTunes is Cut Copy - Zap Zap
I should have SO bought that t-shirt at Big Day Out!

2 Comments:
listen to sleazy by dirty south and no more conversations by freeform five (mylo is so cool!) and of course - 'you go girl'...
"you're so sleeeeeazzzyyy!" love it.
My other picks off the MOS 2006 is Gaelle 'Give It Back' and Touche Feat. Hector Vector & Jerry Damage 'She's At the Club', Audio Bullys Feat. Nancy Sinatra 'Shot You Down' & of course Martin Solveig's 'Everybody'
oh how could I forget 'you go girl'? "kill kill kill kill ..."
Post a Comment
<< Home