posted by Donna at 21:46
GOOD LUCK!! who booked it for u?10 50 is a good time in the morning =Pbtw-- have u seen rena's timetable? it seems to just be made up of lots of pracs .. and 2 hr lectures in the afternoon
I feel your pain donna, i really reall really do! :PBUT, 2 weeks is PLENTY of time to cram!GOOD LUCK!!
I'm sure you'll do fine Donna :D Afterall, you've had all that practice reversing out of your driveway and straight into busy oncoming traffic!Good luck!
goooooooood luck donna.. haha, even though you posted this 2 weeks ago *slaps forehead* oops? =)
Post a Comment
<< Home
That girl with the lisp.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
GOOD LUCK!!
who booked it for u?
10 50 is a good time in the morning =P
btw-- have u seen rena's timetable? it seems to just be made up of lots of pracs .. and 2 hr lectures in the afternoon
I feel your pain donna, i really reall really do! :P
BUT, 2 weeks is PLENTY of time to cram!
GOOD LUCK!!
I'm sure you'll do fine Donna :D Afterall, you've had all that practice reversing out of your driveway and straight into busy oncoming traffic!
Good luck!
goooooooood luck donna.. haha, even though you posted this 2 weeks ago *slaps forehead* oops? =)
Post a Comment
<< Home