three cheers for Telstra
It's weird cause everyone complains about them all the time, but I always have great service from Telstra. They never keep me waiting in a phone queue, and their response to faults is always speedy.
So, my phone line died on Friday. The operator informed me that it would either be fixed on Friday or Monday. So, I was a little pissed off, seeing as though I wouldn't be able to use the internet or phone for the weekend whilst doing my assignments. They did divert all incoming calls to my mobile from the home phone, with no extra charge to the person calling, which was good.
However, I get a call on Saturday morning from the Telstra guy, telling me that the line is fixed now. Hooray! I never expected that the service guys would work on the weekend, but I hope that they get paid that extra bit more to do so :)
So, my phone line died on Friday. The operator informed me that it would either be fixed on Friday or Monday. So, I was a little pissed off, seeing as though I wouldn't be able to use the internet or phone for the weekend whilst doing my assignments. They did divert all incoming calls to my mobile from the home phone, with no extra charge to the person calling, which was good.
However, I get a call on Saturday morning from the Telstra guy, telling me that the line is fixed now. Hooray! I never expected that the service guys would work on the weekend, but I hope that they get paid that extra bit more to do so :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home