Monday, March 27, 2006

u-turn

Looking back, it's so hilarious. I said my parting goodbyes, saying something about my inexperience in driving by myself (i.e.: how am I gonna get out of Ky's street?!) So, when I completed the u-turn, Ky and Bon were on the side of the road clapping and cheering for me!

Gosh, I wish I had a cheer squad everytime I went driving. It sure beats the constant yelling!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kylie said...

Lol, HURRAH FOR THE DONNA CHEER SQUAD! We're an affiliate of the long established Donna Fan Club (circa 2002) and are ready to clap and cheer our Donna and her faithful Legend on wherever they may be headed.

Come over whenever you need a driving-confidence boost! We'll be sure to have you ready to tackle the crankiest driver out there in no time flat!

2:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done donna!!

lol.. i have a really embarassing story about me driving with mum's car and ky's long driveway..
involving stupid me and angry neighbour of kylie .. i was wrong BUT he so did not have to yell at me like that ..

i stopped by ky's place.. was going to be a real QUICK sstopover so i thought i'd be smart.. do the 3 pt turn first , get car ready to drive out of ky's driveway head first instead of carefully reversing it.. 10 minutes turned into almost an hr.. come out.. little silver car blocking me..

trying to figure who owns it.. turned out to be scary scary man opp. ky..finally comes out of his house.. and i roll down my window and i just say 'sorry' and then.. he proceeds to yell ..

ugh.. so stupid of me ... scared poor bon into the house and ky's trying to get into the house quietly .. and i m just there, in my big red car, wanting to dissappear down the driveaway as quickly as possible..

well at least i didn't crash into anything? =P

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home