Wednesday, April 26, 2006

splendour in the grass

two words ... SNOW PATROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Snow Patrol, and I used to be really obsessive, I must have listened to their albums 50 times over

Who else?
  • The Grates!
  • DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE! ... I sorta wish he had brought along his Postal Service buddy too though.
  • Augie March!
  • The Avalanches!
  • Youth Group!
  • Wolfmother!
  • SCISSOR SISTERS! I love these guys SO much "... if music is the victim, then so am I"
  • THE PRESETS! I've seen these guys perform live so many times, but it never tires :)

    ... and many more i'm less excited about, but still thrilled to see.

    So, who is coming? Open invitation :)
  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i like the presets and youth group (well, i like forever young), but i dont know who the other people are.
    i'll still come if you're driving though.

    11:08 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home