it's getting to be a bit too much ...
Should I quit TAFE?
Pros:
More time for uni assignments and volunteer tv/film stuff
I don't have to do seven assignments ON TOP of my uni work, come weeks 13 & 14.
The work is fairly general, and it's hard to pay attention in class. i.e.: I don't care how we write learning objectives.
Cons:
The money, which won't be refunded. However, I'm going to ring the admin office up, ask if I can keep the credit points from the subjects I've completed, and perhaps do the same course in 2 years, without having to repeat those subjects.
I usually like to finish what I start.
I won't have a qualification in Business Management by the time I graduate and start looking for a job!
Pros:
Cons:

4 Comments:
how was tennis dinner?
when u say do course in 2 years? do u mean go from full time to part time?
tough it out so u'll get the qualification? is the work hard or is there just a lot of it?
donna
you so should have come to see V for Vendetta with us.
The movie hasnt started yet, and we're already having a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111111111111
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEeeEeeeeeeeeee
-Love Rena and Sophia
whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
just to rub it in some more ;p
drunk already? lol :)
Post a Comment
<< Home