and the holidays bring ... more procrastination!
I've started playing Kingdom Hearts (PS2) again. Anna has already called me a nerd.
Plus, to add to the procrastination, i've discovered the blog of Karen Cheng. And i'm ashamed to admit it, but her life makes me want to get married and have kids and have that Kmart catalogue lifestyle she has. Beautiful cute-as-a-button eurasian babies with blue eyes! Although I've always had a penchant for Asian boys, so I may have to settle for good ol' brown eyes.
Ok, now i'm starting to scare myself.
Plus, to add to the procrastination, i've discovered the blog of Karen Cheng. And i'm ashamed to admit it, but her life makes me want to get married and have kids and have that Kmart catalogue lifestyle she has. Beautiful cute-as-a-button eurasian babies with blue eyes! Although I've always had a penchant for Asian boys, so I may have to settle for good ol' brown eyes.
Ok, now i'm starting to scare myself.

3 Comments:
and everyone reading this blog...
lol
i clicked on to the karen cheng link wondering whether
who is she?
and i spent the whole night just reading about her..and YES! i was dreaming about being married and being a cool young stay at home yummy mummy with cute little kids and having a spunky husband...
lol.. miss you heaps donna! can't wait to see u on tuesday! =)
nerd in a nice way...
and you're not scaring me...ive already got my kids names picked out and what order they'll come in and how long the train on my dress will be and what the cake will be and how many rooms there will be in the house (karen cheng style - love that woman! a little freaky that she doesnt know us though)and what the dog will be called...
oh, and the hunk o' spunk husband (complete with little stud earing and possible tattoo)
Post a Comment
<< Home