reaching breaking point with TomKat
From NineMSN :
"Tom Cruise and his pregnant fiancée Katie Holmes are due to marry in July next year, according to a bridal registry. Upmarket retailer Neiman Marcus has a list under the names Katherine Holmes and Thomas Mapother — Cruise's real name — with a wedding date set for July 7, 2006"
Dude, that's my birthday! I don't want some couch-jumping, placenta-eating, name-changing (it's Kate, not Katie), Scientologist to get married on my birthday to his child bride.
Why this fascination with manic Cruise all of a sudden? Two reasons:
The Superficial
AND
Go Fug Yourself
I would like to say that I believe myself to be above cheap unfounded celebrity bitching, but sadly i'm not.
"Tom Cruise and his pregnant fiancée Katie Holmes are due to marry in July next year, according to a bridal registry. Upmarket retailer Neiman Marcus has a list under the names Katherine Holmes and Thomas Mapother — Cruise's real name — with a wedding date set for July 7, 2006"
Dude, that's my birthday! I don't want some couch-jumping, placenta-eating, name-changing (it's Kate, not Katie), Scientologist to get married on my birthday to his child bride.
Why this fascination with manic Cruise all of a sudden? Two reasons:
The Superficial
AND
Go Fug Yourself
I would like to say that I believe myself to be above cheap unfounded celebrity bitching, but sadly i'm not.

1 Comments:
I LOVE THOSE TWO SITES! i stalk them daily.. =) what 'genre' do they fit it?
isn't go fug daily funny? i always loved the way mischa barton dressed until i visited the site..
Post a Comment
<< Home