Mary's Twenteen Party
Happy Twenteen Mary! We went to the Hard Rock Cafe in Darlinghurst last night to celebrate with people from uni and Mary's crazy high school people. It was gonna be a good night, 'specially with Hendrix looking down at us from up above.
First up was drinks at the bar before everyone arrived. Both Mary & Anna had 'Sex On the Beach' cocktails, so therefore both "Mary & Anna had sex on the beach." (Can't remember who to give credit to for this comment!)
Then we were seated, and ordered food. Every second person on our table had a chocolate brownie, this hardcore dessert, which was absolutely HUGE! Pic of Anna dipping hot chips in the leftover icecream of her brownie.
Mary pushed the Apple Cobbler dessert as the ultimate! And, surprise, surprise, Mary got a birthday Cobbler, courtesy of Anna & Keya who sneakily told the staff it was Mary's birthday. We sang 'Happy Birthday' with the staff, who were great, and used the opportunity to bash the shit out of the lamps overhead. But the staff were great, and earned extra kudos when they turned up the Artic Monkeys up loud.

Keya also jumped on the Apple Cobbler bandwagon and this is Keya "doing the sex" (Jorgie's words).
And to cap off the night, I bumped into my cousin who I haven't seen in ages! And when I say ages, I mean, I needed to ask Mary "What's that guy's name?" to confirm my suspicions. Why haven't I kept in touch with my cousins? Long family story.
Another awesome night. Unfortunately uni people Anna, Keya, Oyvind & I couldn't stay for drinks, but I don't think we could fit much in after that effort!


2 Comments:
i have to say that NONE of these photos are very flattering but once you go one desert you have to go another (or a basket of fries). we should have cocktails more often...they're really really good.
i have to agree with anna on the un-flattering-ness of the photos, but, what did i tell you guys about the dessert at this place! How good is it! You guys are so, like, my favourite uni ppl now - not like u weren't before, but all the others -
THEY'RE LIKE DEAD TO ME!!!
...a referece mad on the night, btw, the "doing the sex" quote has reference to a story i will tell you some day....just ask and i shall reveal...
Post a Comment
<< Home