crazy rainy uni day
10:00am - I get to Building 4 lecture theatre, and see Bonnie & Joel. Decide to visit toilet before lecture.
10:05am - I get into lecture theatre, and find Hannah & Nicola. I think it is weird that Bonnie & Joel aren't in the lecture theatre, and that there are a lot of new faces.
10:10am - Lecturer comes around and hands out Engineering course outlines. We finally realise we are in the wrong lecture. Half of the people in the lecture theatre get up and leave. (No wonder there were so many boys in the lecture!)
10:15am - Finally get to lecture theatre (Bonnie & Joel: "Where have you been?!")
11:10am - Lecturer tries to turn off the lights for the lecture. This is when our University of Technology is a little too technological. The lights of the theatre were motion controlled, so whenever anyone moved, they would come back on again. Which made it very hard to watch the film. After our lecturer tried heroically to turn off the lights, they insisted on coming on again. Our lecturer soon gave up, and left to have words with the room booking people.
1:00pm - We hear news from our lecturer that we'll get a new lecture room next week.
1:15pm - Out into the driving rain. Realise I have left my umbrella in my lecture room.
2:20pm - I am convinced i'm in the later tute, so I hang out with Joel in the comp labs. I randomly decide to check 'My Subject Activities' (uni class allocation website), and realise that my tute is on NOW.
2:30pm - RUN into my tute, and apologise to the tutor. Mutter something about misreading my timetable. Am SO embarassed! Keya, Mel, Bonnie, Hannah, Nicola, & Gen laugh at me.
2:45pm - Lose a scissor-paper-rock fight with another girl in my class over who should do the student presentation for Week 5. End up getting a better presentation week (Presenting the film 'Run Lola Run' for Week 3 - remember year 9 English anyone?)
4:00pm - Run into a friend who told me that her class had just returned from a class held at The Clare!
1 Comments:
'The Clare', wow. Why didn't I ever think of that?
Post a Comment
<< Home