nothing
After so many weeks posting about 'something', here's a random post.
Why can't I get anyone to speak about depleted uranium for Couch TV? I've rung/emailed/left messages for 16 people/organisations so far, and I haven't gotten anyone to come on the show, let alone the 3 panellists I need to get in less than 2 weeks. Grrr!
Thank goodness Big Brother is ending tonight.
I'm technically supposed to be working on this film project, but the people haven't contacted me in a while, and i'm afraid to contact them, in case they make me do work, because i'm really flat out at the moment.
I got a new job as a transcriber for the radio programs AM, PM, & The World Today! I'm much excited, although I hope they keep me on, and don't kick me out when the people who usually do the job come back from holiday.
Started uni today, and was happy to see that I have Andrew again for Doco Production! Although I walked into class, and was like "Who are all these people?!" because the majority of my class are postgrad & masters students.
Anyone got a good idea for a doco?
Lodging my tax return tomorrow. Ugh. Need to scrounge around and find all my necessary documents.
If I could ever sing, I'd love to sing like Karen O ... or Sarah Blasko ... OR Lenka from Decoder Ring.
I've been missing so much TAFE lately. I need to go to class, but sometimes it's just excrutiating. Just 3 months. And then i'll have the piece of paper.
24 is finishing this week, and Jack's gonna take down President Logan!
Gotten hooked into the Editors, The New Pornographers, Mogwai and am considering going to the She Wants Revenge concert, seeing now I can fund it.
I never finished that script I planned to write last holidays.
Who am I kidding? This post is just a big fat exercise in procrastination. Ok, i'm going now. Really. Off to finish the 'Marketing' section of my business plan for TAFE. I stress the word 'finish'.
Who am I kidding? This post is just a big fat exercise in procrastination. Ok, i'm going now. Really. Off to finish the 'Marketing' section of my business plan for TAFE. I stress the word 'finish'.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home