canned baby
Lady: I worked in China last year, and at the supermarket, I saw canned baby for sale!
*collective gasp from the TAFE class*
Man: That's disgusting! *shakes head and tsks* Other cultures, eh?
Canned baby? In a supermarket? Sure the Chinese eat all different types of animals, and parts of animals, but this is a stretch. I looked around the class, and people were making disgusted faces, believing this! Argh!
But this got me thinking about the logistics of canned baby:
It takes 9 months to grow a baby - not to mention all the nurturing and food that goes into looking after the foetus, which would make babies not only time-consuming to grow, but also costly.
Therefore, mass production would be unlikely. I think they would be hard pressed finding 1000s of complicit mothers anyway. That would be lower than stealing a copy of 'The Best of David Hasselhoff' CD from JB Hi Fi.
Canning and being on sale in a supermarket also implies mass production (see above point)
Finally, the Google search. Which presents me with the obvious conclusion
*collective gasp from the TAFE class*
Man: That's disgusting! *shakes head and tsks* Other cultures, eh?
Canned baby? In a supermarket? Sure the Chinese eat all different types of animals, and parts of animals, but this is a stretch. I looked around the class, and people were making disgusted faces, believing this! Argh!
But this got me thinking about the logistics of canned baby:
Finally, the Google search. Which presents me with the obvious conclusion

3 Comments:
maybe it was 'canned baby seal'...
man. worse comment ever. my bad.
this post has a bit of thesneeze (http://thesneeze.com/) about it!
Post a Comment
<< Home