Wednesday, August 16, 2006

itunes vs. john safran

My iTunes refuses to download the latest Sunday Night Safran podcast. The download has inexplicably crashed three or four times, and on one occasion, I accidently managed to download the 16th July podcast!

So I've been reduced to listening to the website mp3 to get my fix. Who doesn't love Father Bob's confused ramblings? Although John should stop telling Father Bob to shut up. If you're out there John, and vanity Googling yourself, leave Bob alone.

Although John is brilliant for making lisps cool. Not everyone has to sound like Sandra Sully! (Although Mary does an excellent version)

On a side note, I've just watched Ricky Gervais's new comedy Extras and it's hilarious (Ben Stiller - "Would you shut up about your f&%#ing dead wife!")

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah! i love
"is it my foot?"
"mmmm....? i didnt notice"

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home