blog on hiatus
As my iMac has gone berko on me (computer functioning fine, screen dead), I hope to be updating as frequently as I have, but can't guarantee anything.
Any tips for a good Mac repair shop? Otherwise I think I'll take it back to the Apple Store and wait precious weeks, maybe even months for it to be fixed! (and my warranty has expired)
Thank goodness for USB sticks and backups, I'd die if I had to write my whole documentary proposal again!
Any tips for a good Mac repair shop? Otherwise I think I'll take it back to the Apple Store and wait precious weeks, maybe even months for it to be fixed! (and my warranty has expired)
Thank goodness for USB sticks and backups, I'd die if I had to write my whole documentary proposal again!

4 Comments:
I use 'mac2front' around the corner from UTS. Very happy with their service.
that's so lucky! i m so happy .. where did u get your usb stick btw? they sound pretty handy to me.. lately, i 've just been sending everything to my uni email account and uploading stuff from there cos i can access it on pretty much all the uni comp. while hotmail seems to be more fussy, only certain comp. can open hotmail accounts... *fingers crossed* everything works out..
hope you get your mac fixed up soon!
haha i love reading your posts... =D
hope you're well! (tho it seems like your comp isnt...)
bon
p.s. i've got a new layout! yay! this one's designed by me and won't give you a seizure when it loads =P
I've taken it back to the AppleCentre I bought it from, and they're gonna honour the warranty (bless their hearts) even though it's a month over.
Except I have to wait 2 weeks until I get my Mac back :(
Hey Leana, you can get USB at any old computer/stationary store - I'd be surprised if they didn't have one!
Hey Bonnie - looking forward to the new layout, and also that photo in your av is a great one of you!
Post a Comment
<< Home