Apartment 605 photos
Here are some stills from our noir short film 'Apartment 605'. It's 11:30pm, I don't know why i'm putting them up instead of sleeping. I guess i'm a little loopy at this time of night.
The actors Amelia and Luke were the loveliest people to work with. Here are some shots of them dead :)
The fourth photo down is Amelia and Luke with Mel and Amelia the makeup girls. The makeup girls were such stars. All the blood and gunshot wounds are their handiwork.
I hate the last photo because I look drunk in it. I guess I was really tired by this stage anyways. I only put it up cause its the only photo of our group and the actors that we have...




The actors Amelia and Luke were the loveliest people to work with. Here are some shots of them dead :)
The fourth photo down is Amelia and Luke with Mel and Amelia the makeup girls. The makeup girls were such stars. All the blood and gunshot wounds are their handiwork.
I hate the last photo because I look drunk in it. I guess I was really tired by this stage anyways. I only put it up cause its the only photo of our group and the actors that we have...





2 Comments:
Bloody hell, Donna!
Is that what you were creating the blood spatter for?
that's cool!
Post a Comment
<< Home