Working @DJs
This Tuesday, I got a Christmas casual job at David Jones! Much excitement. I am working in the information section of the Elizabeth St store, starting November 5, so come and say hi! I have absolutely no idea how much i'm getting paid, but I'm almost positive its better than Woolies rates.
Btw, I quit Woolies today. I left a letter for my dept manager, who I hardly ever see. I would have done it personally, but I need to hand the written resignation in NOW, so I can resign in time for my new job.
I also bought my new black jacket for David Jones from MYER! Oooh, brand disloyalty already. I always felt kinda naughty shopping at Coles. But ... it wasn't my fault Myer was having a sale!
Btw, I quit Woolies today. I left a letter for my dept manager, who I hardly ever see. I would have done it personally, but I need to hand the written resignation in NOW, so I can resign in time for my new job.
I also bought my new black jacket for David Jones from MYER! Oooh, brand disloyalty already. I always felt kinda naughty shopping at Coles. But ... it wasn't my fault Myer was having a sale!

1 Comments:
i think DJs pay like around $13/hr but it looks good on yer resume!
oh n congratz on ur new job!
Post a Comment
<< Home