GPK
Had dinner last night with my high school group at GPK, Miranda. For some reason, I always feel a sense of trepidation going into the bowels of the Shire, like its another country. Oh well, don't believe all the hype.
It was so good to see everyone again and catch up. We've all been doing new and exciting things like extracting urine from a cat (Johanna, our resident vet, who else?) and dealing drugs (like Sophia who passed me a plastic snap-lock baggie of white tablets - no it's not ecstasy, they're 'caffinated mints from the US') Leana got her Ps, hurrah! I must remember to congratulate her.
So we sat over pizza, pasta and salad and caught up on each other's lives. Juliana insisted that we call such and such pizza by the name it has on the menu, so I got really confused when she asked me to pass her a slice of 'Jamaica' (Rena - "It's not spicy Donna!). This is becoming a habit, but I whinged about not having a good job (Soph emailed me this DJs job ad, and I applied - fingers crossed for a call back!) and auditions tomorrow (ugh.)
Julia gave me good advice about buying jacket and skirt sets - buy the bottom first, then get the jacket at half price later on. I have to write it down or otherwise i'll forget.
I'm a little cut about not going to James' party tonight, cause I haven't been out in a long time. Oh well, hope Anna, Stef and Gwen have fun. I haven't seen Steffy drunk as a skunk yet which is a shame. It's always the nice, quiet ones who are hilarious drunks!
I will definetly post about tomorrow's audition. I'll either be REALLY tired when I do it, or be buzzing on Soph's caffeine mints :)
It was so good to see everyone again and catch up. We've all been doing new and exciting things like extracting urine from a cat (Johanna, our resident vet, who else?) and dealing drugs (like Sophia who passed me a plastic snap-lock baggie of white tablets - no it's not ecstasy, they're 'caffinated mints from the US') Leana got her Ps, hurrah! I must remember to congratulate her.
So we sat over pizza, pasta and salad and caught up on each other's lives. Juliana insisted that we call such and such pizza by the name it has on the menu, so I got really confused when she asked me to pass her a slice of 'Jamaica' (Rena - "It's not spicy Donna!). This is becoming a habit, but I whinged about not having a good job (Soph emailed me this DJs job ad, and I applied - fingers crossed for a call back!) and auditions tomorrow (ugh.)
Julia gave me good advice about buying jacket and skirt sets - buy the bottom first, then get the jacket at half price later on. I have to write it down or otherwise i'll forget.
I'm a little cut about not going to James' party tonight, cause I haven't been out in a long time. Oh well, hope Anna, Stef and Gwen have fun. I haven't seen Steffy drunk as a skunk yet which is a shame. It's always the nice, quiet ones who are hilarious drunks!
I will definetly post about tomorrow's audition. I'll either be REALLY tired when I do it, or be buzzing on Soph's caffeine mints :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home