quotables #1
Some quotes I found funny. Right now, i'm on a 'no-going-out-for-the-next-two-weeks' policy because I need to get all my assignments done! So I'm finding alternative means to keep myself amused.
Hugo: So are you two together? (romantically)
Anna and Daren: No!
They chat for a while and Hugo wanders off to speak to Greg (our tutor). Greg comes over to Anna and Daren.
Greg: So I heard you two are going out?
Greg: “Alright, see you kids at the lecture theatre”
Five Minutes Later
“You know what I said before was code for Get Out Of My Office.”
Joel: Thanks Keya, but I don’t need tampons.
Mary speaking about the show of Australian Idol where she was in the audience.
Mary: And if you look closely you can grab my ass!
Mary: (upset) That’s not a fairy!
Genevieve: (sms in lecture, she’s two seats away from me) I wanna go back 2 bed! this is so boring! what the fuck is this weird bald man talking about?
Joel unsuccessfully trying to open his lunch, which was in a plastic bag I’d tied up
Joel: Donna, where did you learn to tie knots? The army?!
Hugo: So are you two together? (romantically)
Anna and Daren: No!
They chat for a while and Hugo wanders off to speak to Greg (our tutor). Greg comes over to Anna and Daren.
Greg: So I heard you two are going out?
Greg: “Alright, see you kids at the lecture theatre”
Five Minutes Later
“You know what I said before was code for Get Out Of My Office.”
Joel: Thanks Keya, but I don’t need tampons.
Mary speaking about the show of Australian Idol where she was in the audience.
Mary: And if you look closely you can grab my ass!
Mary: (upset) That’s not a fairy!
Genevieve: (sms in lecture, she’s two seats away from me) I wanna go back 2 bed! this is so boring! what the fuck is this weird bald man talking about?
Joel unsuccessfully trying to open his lunch, which was in a plastic bag I’d tied up
Joel: Donna, where did you learn to tie knots? The army?!

2 Comments:
oh and a certain amerika trying to make things relevant the stupid first years by bringing food into the equation:
HIM: think of it like cooking a potatoe. there are many ways to do it.
everyone calls out ways to cook potatoes (greg comes up with boiling them)
MARY: potatoe sandwich!
all this time, ive been spelling potato wrong.
why didnt someone correct me?!
Post a Comment
<< Home