thought it was going to be easy ...
Just came back from uni, after seeing some of my fellow classmates' new media projects, and I feel rather depressed. New Media Project makes up 50% of our final mark for MAP, and we have to create a website based on a noir theme. I snuck a look at Cameron's and his is REALLY good, and Gwen has this cool thing going on with an animated phone. In comparison, mine sucks.
But I have another two weeks to fix it up, so I guess alls well. (You think two weeks! Donna, you have heaps of time! But I have SO many more essays to do which I haven't even started. I think i'll devote another one or two days to new media and that's IT) I'm rushing through all my essays now, so I can pay more attention to it. Plus i'm starting DJs next next Saturday, right before all my assignments are due! So I have no time at all.
Just a general post to explain my state of mind. Enough whinging. Time to finish MIS essay!
But I have another two weeks to fix it up, so I guess alls well. (You think two weeks! Donna, you have heaps of time! But I have SO many more essays to do which I haven't even started. I think i'll devote another one or two days to new media and that's IT) I'm rushing through all my essays now, so I can pay more attention to it. Plus i'm starting DJs next next Saturday, right before all my assignments are due! So I have no time at all.
Just a general post to explain my state of mind. Enough whinging. Time to finish MIS essay!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home