Friday, January 06, 2006

an awesome shoot finished!

I officially can't stand to be near a lift. What can I say? Everything went really well, and everyone worked really hard to make it the best shoot ever!

I want the lift key ... it's so powerful. I'm tired, so maybe i'll let the photos do the talking. All I can say its been one of the smoothest, best shoots I've been on.






4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's so cool that you're working with REAL GROWN UP actors!

can't wait for your next shoot.. maybe i can get involved?
give me an email if u do need help..

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s do the actors provide their own wardrobe?

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those photos are gorgeous Donna. Keep up the good work. :)

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG those shots are amazing, i especially love the black and whites! Sorry i couldn't be in it...damn chicken pox! *shakes fist at the pox*

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home