nye
Happy New Year!
NYE celebrations this year were with my high school friends (Leana, Sophia, Johanna, Laura and Julia) at Taj, a gorgeous Indian restaurant in Beverly Hills. We ordered the banquet, and as usual it was more than we could finish! The seafood dish was really scrumptious though, and the prawns were really tender. Any restaurant that does prawns right (there are many that don't) gets a big thumbs up from me :)
Then, for dessert we went over to Leana's house where we had mango pudding and coconut jelly ... mmmmm. We watched the fireworks on TV, and I thought the beating heart was an apt choice for the harbour bridge symbol.
It was so good to see everyone again, I miss talking to you guys and I don't get to do this enough!
Things that we learnt/happened:
*kelly clarkson has small hands
*anyone could be a 'So Fresh' researcher
*chinese coca-cola, which bears no resemblance to actual coca-cola. it's a trick!
*a year of uni has passed and we're all depressingly single
*i thought I knew a guy that asked julia out - but it turns out that I know his better looking 'twin'
*i finally learnt what mudding is ... and why you can't name your character 'table'. Because people will try to put stuff on you! hahahaha. i've yet to try mudding though, miss quaffyman - any tips?
*how to crash tutorials and lecturers
chinese tutor:"oh, in a science degree you can now take chinese?"
*long pause*
leana :"yes"
Thanks Leana for organising it all! The next thing that needs to be organised is a (Kylie) sleepover ... hint hint.
NYE celebrations this year were with my high school friends (Leana, Sophia, Johanna, Laura and Julia) at Taj, a gorgeous Indian restaurant in Beverly Hills. We ordered the banquet, and as usual it was more than we could finish! The seafood dish was really scrumptious though, and the prawns were really tender. Any restaurant that does prawns right (there are many that don't) gets a big thumbs up from me :)
Then, for dessert we went over to Leana's house where we had mango pudding and coconut jelly ... mmmmm. We watched the fireworks on TV, and I thought the beating heart was an apt choice for the harbour bridge symbol.
It was so good to see everyone again, I miss talking to you guys and I don't get to do this enough!
Things that we learnt/happened:
*kelly clarkson has small hands
*anyone could be a 'So Fresh' researcher
*chinese coca-cola, which bears no resemblance to actual coca-cola. it's a trick!
*a year of uni has passed and we're all depressingly single
*i thought I knew a guy that asked julia out - but it turns out that I know his better looking 'twin'
*i finally learnt what mudding is ... and why you can't name your character 'table'. Because people will try to put stuff on you! hahahaha. i've yet to try mudding though, miss quaffyman - any tips?
*how to crash tutorials and lecturers
chinese tutor:"oh, in a science degree you can now take chinese?"
*long pause*
leana :"yes"
Thanks Leana for organising it all! The next thing that needs to be organised is a (Kylie) sleepover ... hint hint.

3 Comments:
OMG! i totally saw that kelly had small hands. i was with lisa and she was like OMG kelly has small hands! i cant believe that of all the things that we could have been doing we were doing that at the same time...Lol
wow, kelly clarkson has small hands- as a pianist, the web part of her flesh must be thinner than non-pianists :P
on another note, sorry i missed you at my house today, i hope that mic and lead(whatever it's called) was what you were looking for.
cheers
http://discworld.atuin.net/lpc/
Though I am no longer "Mr Quaffyman", because I attacked a witch and she removed my genitalia.
Post a Comment
<< Home