Tuesday, December 06, 2005

yesterday, today, tomorrow & photos

Yesterday I went with Anna to see busy Izzy sing at the Conservatorium. Izzy you were so cool, and you were SO much better than everyone else there :) Sing at my birthday Izzy!

Me: Izzy is SO good. I want her to sing at my birthday.
Anna: She's not a clown Donna!

Today I went to AFTRS for one day of the Breathing shoot, and met some cool people there. Networking, yeah :)

Tomorrow is work, and a dinner and drinks as part of Keya's going away ceremony.

Anyways thought i'd post up some random photos floating around on my digi camera. Enjoy:)





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW

u got a picture of rena!
thumbs up to you =P

must take me to bar with younger crowd so that i don't feel like a baby.. the whole height difference thing at cruise was intimidating me heaps.. definitely should try heels next time =P

lol.. i still have no idea what we should be doing for NYE..

talk to u later..

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home