dinner @ thailand restaurant
gorgeous thai food, sitting on comfy cushions and candlelight ... it was so good to catch up with everyone again :) I love listening to what everyone's been up to (nightmare students-Kylie, crazy optom kids-Ying etc.) The food was spicy but i've been slowly increasing my spicyness tolerance much to the joy of Rena, so I coped ok. I quite liked the hokkien noodles, but I guess that's more of a Chinese dish than a Thai one.
One thing is that I didn't get to talk to everyone. Just the people on both sides of me and across the table. So, Kylie if you're reading this can we have a sleepover soon ... pllleeease?
I met up with Ying to go to the restaurant, but only cause I bumped into her and her friend eating in Centrepoint on my lunch break. They came and visited me later at work which was nice:) I'll be downstairs (ground floor) in accessories Tues-Sat this week. If you're around, visit me! We had coffee after work and caught up on everything - uni life, love triangles, work etc.
Yesterday in young ladies fashion wasn't too bad, cause the people I was working with we're pretty nice. However, I would not like to work in that dept permanently...
going out tonight to cockle bay. if anyone wants to come you're welcome :) Just remember, you'll have to organise your own transport home ...
One thing is that I didn't get to talk to everyone. Just the people on both sides of me and across the table. So, Kylie if you're reading this can we have a sleepover soon ... pllleeease?
I met up with Ying to go to the restaurant, but only cause I bumped into her and her friend eating in Centrepoint on my lunch break. They came and visited me later at work which was nice:) I'll be downstairs (ground floor) in accessories Tues-Sat this week. If you're around, visit me! We had coffee after work and caught up on everything - uni life, love triangles, work etc.
Yesterday in young ladies fashion wasn't too bad, cause the people I was working with we're pretty nice. However, I would not like to work in that dept permanently...
going out tonight to cockle bay. if anyone wants to come you're welcome :) Just remember, you'll have to organise your own transport home ...

1 Comments:
*grumble grumble*
I'll see what I can do.
Post a Comment
<< Home