Tuesday, November 08, 2005

getting there ...

Another update-y thing:
Due tomorrow!
*MIS 98% (couple more proof reads)
*CC2 80% (need to write supporting statement)

Due Friday:
*New Media 60% complete

I'm so scared that my tutor is going to think that my CC2 project is absolute shit.But it probably is. I wrote a short story for it, and made it into a website. It's very postmodern, with lots of epigraphs, footnotes, authorial intrusions or whatever. But I don't know, the writing is sorta lame, but the additional theory parts are ok. The topic was cyborgs, and I guess all futuristic-type stories are pretty lame anyway. Urgh. Just pass me!

4 Comments:

Blogger quaffy said...

Good job Donna!

Your productiveness (productivity?) makes me feel guilty.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Kylie said...

Indeed.

Go Donna! You manage to get your projects done HOURS before the due time.

*cough* I think I'll just go and feel sorry for myself in the proverbial dark corner now...

Secretary (or was I the Treasurer??) of the Donna Fan Club signing off.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck mate! i'm sure u'll survive thru it!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can we see the site?? pretty please?

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home