just to distract you further from your studies
I haven't even handed in any of my assignments and I'm already thinking (a lot) about the holidays. This is so wrong. I need some sort of anti-procrastination restraint for my mind.
Holiday plans! (which most likely include you)
Get a driving instructor, get hours, get Ps.
Solid film watching. Civic Video beware!
Play a Playstation RPG like Final Fantasy. Which is a good number to start on? (Not 7, because I don’t have the memory card for PS1). Also I heard that Activision is releasing a Sims-like game called ‘The Movies’, in which you build your own movie studio and produce films. Cool.
Get involved in a film project (or two, or even Slice TV!)
Develop a short film script I’ve been toying with all semester.
Go to the dentist and ask about whether I have a wisdom teeth situation.
Go to BDO.
Go to the library for fiction. No more research!
Intense shopping.
Go somewhere ultra-funky to celebrate New Years. I want to stay out all night and crash at a hotel.
Donate more money to charity.
In general, go out.
Many, many dinners and sleepovers planned (in my head) with school friends!
Mayyybe go on a short holiday with uni friends – hopefully that happens, fingers crossed!
… and at the end of it all, I’ll have a $0 bank balance. Money well spent. I’m not sarcastic, seriously, the reason why I work is to have funds to do all this stuff!
Holiday plans! (which most likely include you)
… and at the end of it all, I’ll have a $0 bank balance. Money well spent. I’m not sarcastic, seriously, the reason why I work is to have funds to do all this stuff!

2 Comments:
I am so with you on this one!! --Go somewhere ultra-funky to celebrate New Years. I want to stay out all night and crash at a hotel. =) and i might get to wear my formal dress again! it's pretty, green and short.. =P
i think i m only the one out there at the moment who has exams ( my first one is tomorrow) and i haven't started studying like a mad person..
has DJ called you yet? i can't wait to visit u at your information desk and admire your cool grown up uniform =P
btw..what is BDO? because at first i thought it was body odour but that doesn't make sense at all!
i haven't been emailing you much.. i hope you don't mind my super long posts on your blog..
see you soon!!!!! i can't wait until the 16th!!! =)
woops... BDO=BIG DAY OUT.. *DUH*
i forgot to say-- i m also going to finally learn to drive on my own since i m on my Ps already.. need to break out of my Ls mode!
as Ky said-- Leana, u're the only P plater I know who still acts like she's on L's...
*fingers crossed* i'll become more confident ..cos even my brothers have noticed that i have improved heaps in driving.. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home