ohhhh ... sweetness, sweetness I was only joking when I said I'd like to smash every tooth in your head...
The Smiths do the best lyrics.
Just a random blog because I've (almost) finished one of my essays! hurrah! *does a little dance*
Essay Update
*MIS 90% completion: need to get a book from the library to fulfil the criteria that I refer at least three of the recommended readings. I figure I'll throw in two more paragraphs about the reading, and i'm done.
*C&M 20% completion: Research mostly done, starting to write tomorrow. Completion hoped for Tuesday *crosses fingers*
*CC2 10%: Done jack all. Research done is limited. Hoping to start on Wednesday and finish on Friday. CC2 is pretty cruisy though, since i'm writing a short story.
*MAP2 New Media: 30% completion. It has a new slick design (oooh!). I keep on wanting to play around with Dreamweaver, and Photoshop but I know that I really should be doing my essays :(
Another reason to celebrate: My last shift at Woolies was this Saturday!
The best way to view my blog
Also, on the left sidebar you'll see a link to Ze Frank's website. Things to check out:
*the pre-date confidence builder
*communication #1
*rockout
*supahbad (read the analysis below the animation as well. PoMo has gone too far.)
Ignore the above if you are on stuvac, or supposed to be doing essays.
AGGGHHHH I'm so desperate to do another film project. I really hope DJs doesn't roster me on a lot during the Christmas break.
Just a random blog because I've (almost) finished one of my essays! hurrah! *does a little dance*
Essay Update
*MIS 90% completion: need to get a book from the library to fulfil the criteria that I refer at least three of the recommended readings. I figure I'll throw in two more paragraphs about the reading, and i'm done.
*C&M 20% completion: Research mostly done, starting to write tomorrow. Completion hoped for Tuesday *crosses fingers*
*CC2 10%: Done jack all. Research done is limited. Hoping to start on Wednesday and finish on Friday. CC2 is pretty cruisy though, since i'm writing a short story.
*MAP2 New Media: 30% completion. It has a new slick design (oooh!). I keep on wanting to play around with Dreamweaver, and Photoshop but I know that I really should be doing my essays :(
Another reason to celebrate: My last shift at Woolies was this Saturday!
The best way to view my blog
Also, on the left sidebar you'll see a link to Ze Frank's website. Things to check out:
*the pre-date confidence builder
*communication #1
*rockout
*supahbad (read the analysis below the animation as well. PoMo has gone too far.)
Ignore the above if you are on stuvac, or supposed to be doing essays.
AGGGHHHH I'm so desperate to do another film project. I really hope DJs doesn't roster me on a lot during the Christmas break.

2 Comments:
hey donna,
its charlene! haven't seen you for ageeesss, but thats probably cos I dont do half the communications subjects (particularly fun fun CIE2 - known as 'MIS' and CC2) haha. Anyway hope to catch up soon + plus great bloggng + interesting photo stills...i really want to see your noir film! =)
seeyaaa
hey charlene! I tried to comment on your blog, but xanga won't let me if i'm not a member :( I can't comment on livejournal either, ugh. I've added you to 'friend blogs', if that makes up for it in any way. btw, I read your P&P rant, and SO true! you can't condense it into a 2hr film, grrr.
Oh, and yeah, MIS is twice as fun as CIE ... lol.
good luck for law exams!
Post a Comment
<< Home