essays and projects are driving me insane ...
A new update. Not that you care, I just want a record for when I look back, so I can see how i've paced myself :)
*C&M 90% completion - need to attach revised essay plan and one more proof read (due Monday)
*MIS 85% completion - a few more paragraphs, and several proof reads (due Wednesday)
*CC2 20% completion - in the process of writing (due Wednesday)
*MAP2 New Media 40% completion - all images, little text (due Friday)
I called DJs admin today to find out when i'm starting, and apparently I haven't been rostered on for this week or the next! What's going on?! I left a message on my sales manager's answering machine so hopefully she gets back to me soon.
*C&M 90% completion - need to attach revised essay plan and one more proof read (due Monday)
*MIS 85% completion - a few more paragraphs, and several proof reads (due Wednesday)
*CC2 20% completion - in the process of writing (due Wednesday)
*MAP2 New Media 40% completion - all images, little text (due Friday)
I called DJs admin today to find out when i'm starting, and apparently I haven't been rostered on for this week or the next! What's going on?! I left a message on my sales manager's answering machine so hopefully she gets back to me soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home