Tuesday, November 15, 2005

it's day 3 of holidays ... and i'm already bored.

That's right I have nothing to do. I just went for a driving lesson this morning (if anyone could recommend a good reasonably-priced driving instructor please post with phone number), and am now wasting time on the internet. My plans for today include watching either 'Fast Times at Ridgemont High'or 'Dazed and Confused', both 70s/80s stoner movies (but classics). I rented a whole lotta movies from Civic yesterday, including season 3 of Blackadder, which i've already finished!

Yesterday I enrolled for both autumn and spring semesters 2006. It's all film, film, film, and its the first year I get to choose my subjects. I'm excited.

*Autumn Semester
  • Cinematic Cultures (Theory)
  • Film and Video Production (Professional)
  • Film and Video Drama (Elective)

    *Spring Semester
  • Contemporary Cinema (Theory)
  • Documentary Production (Professional)
  • Media Arts, Research and Concept Development (Elective)

    For these subjects the lectures and seminars go on for three hours! Probably because they'll want to show us a whole film. Ugh, and this will mean I will HAVE to go to lectures.

    ALSO, the only way I can do cinematic cultures and film and video drama together in autumn is if I do the film and vid drama seminar from 6pm to 9pm at night on Tues!

    What subjects are you guys doing next year?

    Also, tonight will be exciting because we're holding the MAP2 screening! Our film on the big screen. If anyone wants to come, you're welcome, just give me a buzz beforehand.
  • 5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    letz go hang out.

    12:36 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ooooh I wish i could go and watch the screening... *stabs law* =(

    3:10 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hang on donna =P tomorrow is my LAST DAY of exams.. i m planning some stuff for next week....will email u plus group on the weekend with plans...

    shopping? movies? are bars open in the middle of the day?

    love leana

    p.s see you at thai...

    9:11 PM  
    Blogger quaffy said...

    Dna, if I were you, I wouldn't hang out with anonymous strangers (see above) *shock horror*

    Next year I'm doing Indo, Jap, Acct and [something else], depending on how my timetable works out. I'm pretty happy about not being forced to do eco anymore.

    Lna, people who go to bars in the middle of the day are usually scuzzy alcoholics! I can't drink before noon.

    4:17 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    eco rules, accounting sucls. What's wrong with you? :P

    4:20 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home