feeling lighter
Just came back from uni MINUS 10 library books, and two assessments.
Guess WHAT my tutor said today who teaches at both Sydney Uni and UTS ... UTS students are not only more 'savvy and creative' in projects and presentations (apparently you guys don't show films in your presentations or something), but we also DRESS BETTER. You know what? I'm inclined to agree.
One of the things i'm ashamed to admit now is that I used to have this HUGE thing for Linkin Park. What was I thinking?! Anyway, this reminded me ... and the animation is incredibly cute. Don't look at it if you are supposed to be doing work, like me.
Feeling the UTS pride right now.
Guess WHAT my tutor said today who teaches at both Sydney Uni and UTS ... UTS students are not only more 'savvy and creative' in projects and presentations (apparently you guys don't show films in your presentations or something), but we also DRESS BETTER. You know what? I'm inclined to agree.
One of the things i'm ashamed to admit now is that I used to have this HUGE thing for Linkin Park. What was I thinking?! Anyway, this reminded me ... and the animation is incredibly cute. Don't look at it if you are supposed to be doing work, like me.
Feeling the UTS pride right now.

3 Comments:
Hey
this exam period seems so long..
2 down only! still 3 to go =(
lol.. really? UTS people dress better? i reckon half of Usyd people dress pretty much the same.. there are the girls with the shorts,thongs and trendy singlet, the campus girls in pjs or pj-like clothing, the girls with long skirts and singlets, the girls who only wear designer stuff or girls who look like they ONLY shop at Sportsgirls..or the markets/newtown girls.... which reminds me-- must clean out wardrobe this summer!!!
love leana
p.s love the girls with endless supply of cool tees and shoes -i wish i was them -need to learn how to make the most of my wardrobe and get over the 'fat' thing.. =P
Hey! I remember getting you the Linkin Park CD (at least I think that was me and you).
I also remember getting Sophia the Hamster Dance single (heheheh).
People at UNSW dress like fobs, funnily enough. I probably shouldn't say things like that. I'm so bad :P
oh, wipe that smug look off your face, donna. usyd has way cuter guys so pffffftttt. =p
uhhh linkin park..those embarrassing phases of our youth should be buried and left to rot! dont dig it up! cool animation though.
anyway, like i was saying to soph and johanna, lets go to karaoke after we're all done! yeeeeah! you can even sing a lp song if you like =p
oh and gl with the rest of assessments and stuff.
Post a Comment
<< Home