Wednesday, November 16, 2005

map screening

... was utterly fantastic. Our actor Luke came to the screening, and got to see the rest of the films, which was fantastic. the films were really well done, and testament to all of MAP's hard work.

afterwards we went to the abercrombie, which, although I had my reservations about it before, will be looking to go there for purple sneakers with you guys. last night was pub trivia and we 'the coronas' won second place, a $20 bar voucher (!) ... and a skipping rope due to my supreme running abilities. we also managed to score mary's group's free jug of beer as well, for a price though ... I think some of us (not me) did pay her $6 or something for it.

... And this is unrelated, but how GOOD is Damien Rice's voice?! Just listening to 'O' right now.'Volcano' has got to be one of my absolute favourites.

it was SO much fun, and all of us got utterly smashed. I may ask for confirmation later on, but it might look as though a certain two girls kissed. The boys love it, but I don't get it. I had fun with repeatedly asking Lance, who was absolutely trashed "What's my name Lance?!", seeing as though we just made introductions. Leaving messages on Daren's voicemail was fun ... "Hello Daren, this is Sandra Sully calling to tell you today's news."

Ummm ... what else? I spilt beer all over my bag and skirt, but I thought Bonnie had done it. I even accused her, which made me look like even more of an idiot. I spent today morning washing my bag, and everything in it. The smell is SO disgusting.

The evidence is below.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damien Rice FTW! He's one of my favourites.

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pub trivia...is that different to uni trivia? cos we failed that! lol!
yes! purple sneakers..sometime...=p dont feel like partying just yet..have to wait for guilt and worry to go away. will get back to you

11:42 PM  
Blogger Kylie said...

Lol go Dna you party animal you. Everyone at uni seems to be doing this whole pub/club thing. It's all so foreign to me. How do I get in on all the action???

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey donna, found your blog via kylie

Damien Rice!! niiice!

good on repeat when depressed :P

i think i'll find the tab for cannonball, it's so awesome!

how's your guitar btw?

4:59 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Guitar is currently in retirement. I'm just not a musical person, I guess. It needs a good home, and if you know somebody whose willing to take care of it, let me know :)

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home