getting excited about Big Day Out
All I ever do these days is eat, sleep, work and blog. Anyways ... as the title suggests, I'm SO glad that Soph & co. organised tix for Big Day Out. To all those who are coming, you're not dragging me away from:
The White Stripes
Franz Ferdinand
End of Fashion
The Presets
Artists I am interested in seeing perform:
Kings of Leon
Sleater-Kinney (really getting into their stuff lately)
Mylo
Kid Kenobi
Youth Group
Cut Copy
The Grates
I love Sarah Blasko ... but have seen her way too many times live ... so maybe that's one I can give a miss? The Strokes are playing at the Gaelic Club soon, and very limited tickets are being sold... I thought about trying, but if that means getting up at 2AM to camp outside Fish Records, i'll give that a miss.
Working in childrenswear today was awesome because there were hardly any customers and I just hung out with Maria all day, who was SO nice. I think I prefer jewellery though, cause literally for most of the shift, I was looking at my watch waiting for the time to pass.
Artists I am interested in seeing perform:
I love Sarah Blasko ... but have seen her way too many times live ... so maybe that's one I can give a miss? The Strokes are playing at the Gaelic Club soon, and very limited tickets are being sold... I thought about trying, but if that means getting up at 2AM to camp outside Fish Records, i'll give that a miss.
Working in childrenswear today was awesome because there were hardly any customers and I just hung out with Maria all day, who was SO nice. I think I prefer jewellery though, cause literally for most of the shift, I was looking at my watch waiting for the time to pass.

2 Comments:
big day out is a while off yet! but also pretty excited. hope its not sunny or ill get tanned like anything..
hahaha saw the 'dating agency' site and was greatly amused!!
Now I want to go to BDO!
:(
Post a Comment
<< Home