i have shifts!
I finally have shifts at DJs! So excited. They don't really need me in Information, but I've managed to pick up shifts in other departments so that's been excellent. This is so good because I've been out quite a bit, plan to go out heaps and I need the $$$.
EDIT: Picking up a late Thurs night shift as well 4pm-9pm. These shifts are just temporary though, so will change every week :)
So, next week I will be working:
Watches Saturday 11am-4pm
Childrenswear Monday 10am-5pm
Ladies Fashion Friday 10am-6pm
Ahhh ... money ... need it so badly. Plus it looks like a $520 package for driving lessons for 10 lessons, and two attempts at the test. Which I will need to pay myself.
Plus Christmas is coming up! Which besides the festivity and meaning of the season, means many many presents that need to be given.
went to cabana last night with anna, keya, steffy, mayuri, joel, james and daren. its a nice place, but last night it was packed to the rafters with post-HSC students. Cannot imagine what greenwood must have been like. Plus the drinks are SO expensive there ... like the vodkas are $5+, and we did shots (cocksucking cowboys) which were TWELVE DOLLARS each. I don't know if that's standard price, but it seems incredibly expensive for that tiny little glass. We ended up leaving cabana and went to chez caban (aka joel's place) to drink cheaply. steffy was so smashed it was incredibly funnnnny. when that girl parties, she parties like no other... and for some reason it was so much fun to dance around (just the 5 girls and Joel) like idiots to hardcore dance, whilst james and daren tried (unsuccessfully) to exploit joel's cable so they could watch porn.
afterwards, I was thinking ... no more going out for a while. this week has been pretty intense (by my standards). i'm looking for some moderation. but of course, I will be going out to dinner with high school friends which I am SO looking forward to. Exams, if they're not already over, will be soon, and then we can catch up on what's been going on for the last fourteen or so weeks of our lives!
EDIT: Picking up a late Thurs night shift as well 4pm-9pm. These shifts are just temporary though, so will change every week :)
So, next week I will be working:
Ahhh ... money ... need it so badly. Plus it looks like a $520 package for driving lessons for 10 lessons, and two attempts at the test. Which I will need to pay myself.
Plus Christmas is coming up! Which besides the festivity and meaning of the season, means many many presents that need to be given.
went to cabana last night with anna, keya, steffy, mayuri, joel, james and daren. its a nice place, but last night it was packed to the rafters with post-HSC students. Cannot imagine what greenwood must have been like. Plus the drinks are SO expensive there ... like the vodkas are $5+, and we did shots (cocksucking cowboys) which were TWELVE DOLLARS each. I don't know if that's standard price, but it seems incredibly expensive for that tiny little glass. We ended up leaving cabana and went to chez caban (aka joel's place) to drink cheaply. steffy was so smashed it was incredibly funnnnny. when that girl parties, she parties like no other... and for some reason it was so much fun to dance around (just the 5 girls and Joel) like idiots to hardcore dance, whilst james and daren tried (unsuccessfully) to exploit joel's cable so they could watch porn.
afterwards, I was thinking ... no more going out for a while. this week has been pretty intense (by my standards). i'm looking for some moderation. but of course, I will be going out to dinner with high school friends which I am SO looking forward to. Exams, if they're not already over, will be soon, and then we can catch up on what's been going on for the last fourteen or so weeks of our lives!

5 Comments:
congrats with shifts at DJs! you're all workin gal nowadays.
are you free next friday for lunch: rena, me, golden tree by 12:45?
SMS or email back.. i forget which email you use actively..
You work the exact days that i don't....
I work sundays (10-5)
Tuesdays (9-1)
Wednesdays (1-6)
Thursdays (11-4)
... and probably heaps more closer to xmas. Gotta prepare myself. Feel the zen.
hey
looking forward to my first 'trying to get drunk' event
with you.. was on the train to hurstville and there were this drunk couple and there were SOOOOO funny.. i think you had to be there to fully understand how funny they were..just the things they said and the way they were moving..
AND
congrats with DJ!! that's so varied..from children wear to ladies fashion..
i m so jealous =P you're going to be earning HEAPS..
i didn't realise they could put u in all the different department... are you still casual though? i hope you get a little DJ nametag =P
looking forward to seeing you soon.. =)
woops.. i forgot to preview and check for mistakes...
i didn't mean to say that i wanted to deliberately get drunk but i want to go to a bar and drink real alcohol drinks and see what my drinking capacity is, surrounded by safe caring friends.. =)
and for some reason.. i pressed enter so 'with you' jumped down to the next line..woops !
there i go again with the long post.. =P
see you soon!
lol ... safe, caring friends. I tend to get even more concerned about people when i'm a little tipsy. don't know why.
me: are you guys ok to get home? it's 3am so its cab changeover time. if its hard getting a cab come straight back up ...
joel: just let them go donna!
Post a Comment
<< Home