the subtle art of flirting
Anna, Dave and his 14 friends, and I went to see this play on cheapo student night at the Newtown Theatre because Duncan who was an actor in our recent film 'Going Down' was in it. It was SO funny and I highly reccommend anyone and everyone to go see it now! I know Anna aka Brittanneyy has done a quotable thing on her blog, but here's my contribution:
"...they (men) fall into two categories. Ugly or gay."
"After the footy I go and get pissed. It's no good."
"I recently had a life changing experience ..."
"I did an Arts degree. So naturally I ended up in retail."
"...i'm the sort of guy who reads the thread count of his sheets"
"I'm going to go home and play with my Playstation! Two!"
Girl:(flirting) "So, where's my drink?"
Guy: "I gotta warn you. I'm a cheap bastard, so no fancy cocktails or top shelf"
"Well, f% off!" (A guy's response after his ex-girlfriend's long spiel about why they broke up)
"... this funeral is getting me especially randy!"
You probably don't get these quotes - which should be extra incentive to GO SEE THE PLAY! Worth every penny of the admission, trust me :)
"...they (men) fall into two categories. Ugly or gay."
"After the footy I go and get pissed. It's no good."
"I recently had a life changing experience ..."
"I did an Arts degree. So naturally I ended up in retail."
"...i'm the sort of guy who reads the thread count of his sheets"
"I'm going to go home and play with my Playstation! Two!"
Girl:(flirting) "So, where's my drink?"
Guy: "I gotta warn you. I'm a cheap bastard, so no fancy cocktails or top shelf"
"Well, f% off!" (A guy's response after his ex-girlfriend's long spiel about why they broke up)
"... this funeral is getting me especially randy!"
You probably don't get these quotes - which should be extra incentive to GO SEE THE PLAY! Worth every penny of the admission, trust me :)

1 Comments:
YAH!
stop grace...just stop!
and
come on...a little twirl...and the other way too...ahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home