Sunday, January 15, 2006

things I want but don't need

  • Lancome Hypnose perfume. It smells absolutely fantastic and I looove the bottle it comes in.
  • More people to come and visit me at work
  • New mascara. My next one was going to be Maybelline Great Lash, but Leana says that it gives her panda eyes so i'm going to give that a pass. Any suggestions? I want something cheap and functional.
  • A new digital camera
  • Trashy magazines
  • Lush 'Angels on Bare Skin' cleanser
  • New clothes
  • Earrings! I don't need them, I have heaps...
  • Estee Lauder HydraComplete moisturiser. It smells criminally good and is wonderful for my skin, which is weird cause I don't consider myself to have dry skin but its a really full on moisturiser.
  • A real Balenciaga - as if.
  • Sunglasses, because I'll hardly ever wear them
  • Pointy black flats
  • 4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    why do i always have a 'super grin'? my eyes become little slits =P
    i love the photos sophia!!!! i think it's the first time we've gone out and taken more than 3 photos =P

    donna-- i recommend trying covergirl, i've tried 3 maybelline mascaras and they all gave me panda eyes.. if not.. maybe rimmel? i m going to get something from them cos they stood by kate moss! go rimmel!!

    11:40 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i don't go on the internet for 24 hours and then suddenly gwyneth paltrow AND angelina jolie are pregnant? =P

    11:57 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Atm i'm using a Clinique mascara... Emily has a Lancome Hypnose mascara which i also really like. The girls from work reccommended Mac and something else...

    4:16 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i'll visit u @ work

    5:01 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home