AAAAHHH! I just bought something off eBay!
I bought myself a new mobile phone off eBay because my current one is tempermental. It's a Siemens C65 - colour screen, camera, polyphonic ringtones - but not a clamshell. But I can live. I just want something I can rely on, and I got it for $120! It's from a reputable seller etc as well.
To make up for some of the cost i'm gonna sell my Samsung over eBay but list it as a phone with 'issues'. Hopefully I can get at least $50 for it. It works most of the time, but sometimes when you desperately need to make a call or for even the phone to be ON, it decides not to work.
... And maybe if I hate the Siemens when I get it, i'll just sell it on eBay again :)
To make up for some of the cost i'm gonna sell my Samsung over eBay but list it as a phone with 'issues'. Hopefully I can get at least $50 for it. It works most of the time, but sometimes when you desperately need to make a call or for even the phone to be ON, it decides not to work.
... And maybe if I hate the Siemens when I get it, i'll just sell it on eBay again :)

3 Comments:
ebay is addictive! i got a whole oscar wilde omnibus for $7 the other week! and my issey miyake perfume was off ebay too. definitely great value.
we tried to visit you at djs today, except that you werent working! i found nice earrings in the discount bin though.
<3 ebay :D
You coulda visited me :'(
yeah.. i'm a big fan of ebay but i've learnt not to buy shoes from there.. i bought 2 pairs and they were a really good fit and then i bought another 2 ( cos i was excited about the cheapness and good fit of the first two pairs ) and they didn't fit so well =/
Post a Comment
<< Home